Project: Gorgon Grand Duke Package
- Special thanks in the credits.
- Digital Steam Copy of Project Gorgon (Retail $39.99).
- Steam Alpha/Beta Key, access date to be announced.
- A Horse Mount with basic riding skill.
- Special Saddlebags for your horse that adds extra storage capacity.
- The ability to infect your character with Lycanthropy!
- The ability to start with a few levels of the Teleportation skill for convenience and special access to two rare Teleportation locations.
- Name a weapon or piece of armor, subject to approval.
- The ability to spontaneously create special snack cakes (20 per week).
- Staff of Leadership: this unique item helps you command the respect of those around you.
- Custom in-game title with the ability to bestow this title on anyone you see fit. (Note: title must be game appropriate.)
- Player House! One basic, instanced in-game house.
- Auto-unlock the advanced races for your account (when they become available during beta). Normally you would need to complete in-game quests for these: Fairy, Orc, and one other TBD.
- Immortalize your character in-game: the Serbule town gossips, Blanche and Rita, will have an outrageous anecdote about your character. We'll write this anecdote based on your in-game actions during alpha and beta. Be aware: gossip isn't always flattering! (Your character must have a theme-appropriate name to receive this benefit.)
- The ability to make world-broadcast announcements (like global chat, but with special emphasis) a few times per day.
- 10 Years VIP membership.
The packages listed on the ‘Gorgon Shop’ are reward tiers based on donation amounts. Any money submitted is a non-refundable donation. The reward tiers are simply a ‘thank-you’ based on your selected contribution. As such, you agree that your ‘order’ constitutes a non-refundable donation and that you will not seek nor request a refund. You also agree that you are of legal age to make a legally binding contribution.